2017/03/04

  • For mindful living, experiencing the now, recognizing it, and being non-judgmental in the process is pretty enough. But sometimes you may recognise your need of awakening effect of the air change. That may sounds pretty cool if you have a chance to have your trip glamourize with one of your hobbies includes art. With this inspiring combination I know that I can stand for a whole lot less inner dialogue 'commentary'. Just for this irresistible attraction of mindlessness, I went out of the city I lived a few days ago. While I was enjoying organic foods and fresh air in the stone house of our family friends, I also made stained glass in their atelier. I can readily say that making stained glass inside a soothing ambience can provide you with hours of satisfaction. 🌈👜🌲☀️🥒🍋🥕👩🏻‍🎨🏡#mindfulness #mindfuliving #mindlessness #trip #stonehouse #organicfood#stainedglass #stainedglassart #stainedglassstudio #stainedglasskitchen#familyfriends #gooutofthecity #freshair #stayingmindful #nowandhere

No comments:

Post a Comment