2017/02/27

Life doesn't involve happy ending stories every time. After breaking up of a compelling relationship or death of loved one, after a while you start to see repeating patterns of current ending and previous ones. In fact, end of the relationship, even deaths, bring great teachings too.You become to see yourself mirrored back through the eyes of others. Your relationships inform you about yourself and often shape who you are and who you are to become. Despite this, your emotions sometimes do not accompany to speed of your decisions. In another contex of another moment you may inevitably come across your uncompleted mourning. Sometimes, the relationship ends but the feeling remains. As if, it seems like you exposed to excess hot water to your wool coat and then the lining hung down from your coat. In such circumstances, it is necessary to let emotions free with expressing them. Last night, I sat down a seat in a quiet place. First, I had deep and long breathes and then I started to tell my feelings and my thoughts vocally. With every words I expressed and with every words my ears heard from outside; I felt much more relaxed and I felt much more completed. Don't forget, healing does not mean the damage never existed, it means the damage no longer control our lives. 🙏🏻
#mindfullife #mindfuliving #mindfulness#mindfulbreathing #emotions#expressfeelings #incompleted#letyouremotionsfree#mindfultalksandmeditation#healingtakestime#healingdoesntmeanthedamageneverexisteditmeansthedamagenolongercontrolourlives

No comments:

Post a Comment