2017/02/03

  • However the weather is too cold at these days, I like to do some activities near the seaside. Birding is a good way for it because it gets us outdoors and into nature. According to studies we get improved health and mental wellbeing through ecotherapy. By being in a natural environment or watching/listening to wildlife, breathing in fresh air, they contribute to alleviating depression and anxiety. There are too many gulls live in Istanbul and sometimes when they come together they make me feel that I am at Hitchcock movie🙄😅But most of times they help decreasing my daily stress. Today I watched them mindfully during their feeding times. It doesn't matter where they live (city or forrest)' I can say that wild is wild 🐦#mindfuliving #birdingdaily #birding#mindfulweekend #seasidelife #lifeofbirds#birdsfeeding #gullslive#mindfuldayeveryday

No comments:

Post a Comment