2017/02/03

Last night I decided to read mindfully. I thought reading stories could be a good way to try mindful reading cuz they were easier to get into. But before starting, the first thing to consider was where to read. Usually, I can read in anywhere, it doen't matter where I am, I can concentrate what I read. But this time I chose my home as a quiet place. I thought that the fewer distractions were exposed to, the easier it was to stay focused for mindful reading. Then, I used pillows to make myself as comfortable as possible on the sofa, I streched my feet and I relaxed my body by mindful breathing. Because the more comfortable the body is, the easier it is to concentrate either. Also the breath is an awasome meditation object, which can be felt either in the abdomen and chest or at the nostrils and can be used to regain attention. After relaxation, I started reading. I was reading slowly and only gave my attention what I read. When the text was complex to understand, I gave more attention to the reading (not surprising if you are reading Zweig 🙂). I took frequent breaks and only read as long as my mind was fresh and alert. Every time when irrelevant thoughts came to my mind, I just stopped reading, I gave my attention to my breathes and began to read again when I felt ready. Sometimes I just stopped reading and thought about interesting points what I read. I felt the pleasure on my mind and its reflactions on my body (especially joy of discovering something new in my heart) and then continued reading. 🛋🙇🏻‍♀️📖💙#mindfullife #mindfuliving #mindfulnight#mindfuldayeveryday #mindfulthursday#mindfulreading #mindfulbreathing#feeltheinspiration #stefanzweig#geschichteinderdammerung#alacakaranlıktabiröykü #ahmetarpad

No comments:

Post a Comment