2017/02/09

I have been thinking how mindfulness can help us get and stay more motivated since yesterday. It’s not easy to embrace the here and now. Most of times we focus too much thinking on past negative experiences or on the future with a desire to control it. This is not good either, as we can’t predict it all. It is important to know what target we really want and know mistakes that we had done before while trying to reach it for not to do the same next time. But at the same time, we need to focus on today- what small steps are we going to take today? Actually we don’t need to wait till we know all the things gonna happen. We can learn new things in the process of doing new things with mindful awareness in here and now. Today while I was working on my new training programme, I focused on the now and the current step, and when it has done, I moved on to the next one. Just one thing at the time. After I reached my daily goals I didn't miss to congratulate myself with a nice cup of coffee and dessert with one of my friends. ✌🏻🙆🏻☕️
#mindfullife #mindfuliving #mindfulness#mindfulworking #stayingmindful#stayingmotivated #motivation#motivationgoals #mindfuldayeveryday#mindfulmotivation #smallstepseveryday#feeltheinspiration #congratulateyourself#cupofcoffee #friendshipmotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment