2017/01/24

This evening, I went to theatre with my friend. We were really excited before it started. I said her that it would be a mindful event for me. With this purpose in mind, during and after the theatre I tried to notice the responses that happen in both my body and my mind. I had fun mostly but from time to time I felt tense. I laughed frequently, especially when there were an amusing anecdote about sexuality. Some parts made me think about how limited our lives and how small our worlds were. I felt so sad to realize it but at that moment I didn't fall into a brown study. After watching I noticed that the ideas, values and content of the theatre seemed to stay with me. For instance, there was a criticisim about too much focus on other people and their lives. Nevertheless, we found ourselves having an intimate chat about one of the actress on the play. Recognising this made us feel ashamed of ourselves but also surprised 😇#mindfulness #mindfulwatching  #mindfuliving #mindfulmoments #theatretime#bodyandmind #mindfulthinking

No comments:

Post a Comment