2017/01/27

We can not spend our lives only listening meditation musics such like we can not eat chai seeds and avocado from the morning till the night! Mindfulness is not for standardize our lives in the way of becoming healthy stereotypes, it is for to help us live in the moment with awareness and state of being fullfilled. More we try mindful exercises, more we gain the ability to feel the flow automatically. So it is important to work mindfulness into our day to day activities or personal choices. Last night, I was at the concert and my mindful listening exercise began spontaneously with singer's tender voice. It caught me and I couldn't even move. I was fully concentrated and recognizing each of sounds comes from different instruments. I realized different feelings in some songs and also felt them on some parts of my body. It was absolutely inspiring 💜🙏🏻#mindfulmoments #mindfullife#mindfuliving #mindfulnight#mindfullistening #mindfulwatching#concert #deniztekin #feeltheflow#feelthemusic #rhythmdivine

No comments:

Post a Comment