2017/01/14

Today I found myself thinking about pain at the end of the session. It is weird to know that when we do not have a toothache, we don’t seem to enjoy it. Happiness and peace is there in the present moment, but we find it boring and that is why we look for something more exciting! It feels so relaxing when a toothache finally goes away. I wish only we could appreciate the absence of that pain all the time. It is the same when our hearts ache with the daily news or personal problems. Today I decided to appreciate my healthy body parts' importance. So after my mindfull meditation practise for reducing pain, I gave my attention to my other body parts with deep breathes and express sincere thanks to each of them. 🙏🏻 
 #mindfuliving #mindfulmoments #appreciatethemoment #toothache#mindfulmeditation #mindfulbreathing #mindfulsaturday

No comments:

Post a Comment