2016/12/22


After a short holiday in nature (lets say it weekend), it is not easy to adapt yourself to the city again. On the way of work walking on the street mindfully may be a practical way of adaptation.  
While walking on the street you don't need to think about the process of walking, you need to be aware of what’s going on around you. Begin by noticing what you see going on around you. It might be people walking past, shop window displays, cars, advertisements etc. You can try to notice the colours, shapes, shadows and movements. There’s no need to actually think about what you’re seeing, there is no need to think the relation between cause and effect. Just simply to see it and acknowledge it is enough. Take about at least thirty seconds to do this. 
Today, as I was walking, I have tried to concentrate around me for five minutes. It was really diffulcult to give attention only the things I see around cause there were too many noises attracted my attention. Every single time I lost my attention, I closed and again opened my eyes as a rituel and started to watch around again. Thankfully, Christmas is coming, city is really shining at these days and sufficient for mindfulseeing ✨🎄🤗 
#citylife #mindfulmonday #citycrowd#mindfulday #mindfulseeing #waytowork

No comments:

Post a Comment