2016/12/22


It was a busy and stressful morning. The steps I had planned for family training did not work the way I planned because of technical problems. I felt nervous and started to pace up and down the service room to suppress it. Then I stopped, checked the time and sat down the sofa. After to be sure that nobody was around, I closed my eyes and asked myself how I feel. I realised helplessness hiding behind nervousness. I scanned my body to notice where the sensation takes place. I felt the tension on my stomach and also a little bit nausea. I started to watch the increasing and decreasing of the tension with concentrating the stomach picture on my mind. Then I focused on my breathing. I dreamed that every breathe I take, some parts of my tension is moving away. Then I scanned my body again to see if there is any more sensation left. I kept awareness on the sensation until it subsides  
#sittingwithemotions #feelthetension#sensations #helphelplessness#mindfulfeelings #selfhelp#ilovemystomach

No comments:

Post a Comment