2016/12/22


  • Freshening is what we all need from time to time. We try different ways of it. Sometimes we go to natural places by thinking that the mountain air may rejuvenate us. Sometimes we drink vitamin shots or we find an art hobby for just to be in touch with our inner peace. All these ways help us to feel much calmer, but change comes from inside is usually more radikal reform of freshening and effects in a good way to long term period of our lives. Internal change comes with becoming concious of dysfunctional habits, decisions or expired relationships. It is like cleaning dead leaves of the flower; after it, it can breathe easily. Today first, I helped my plants breathe easily by rid them of dead leaves with mindful touching. Then, I gave all my attention to my dead leaves by writing for better concentration.  
    #mindfulmonday #mindfuldayeveryday#freshening #deadleaves #newborn#rejuvenate #plantstherapy#changefromtheinsideout

No comments:

Post a Comment