2016/12/22


At the weekends, trekking in the nature is one of my favourite activity. If you have a cute buddy who protects you from any possibility of danger, you have a chance to give all your attention to the mindful trekking exercise. As I began to walk, I tried to notice how my body feels by giving attention wholeness of it. I felt little bit heavy but relaxed. I took a few seconds to become aware of my posture and the way I am carrying myself. I didn't make any change to my walking, just observed it. I tried to notice how the weight shifts from the right side to the left side and then back again, I felt the pure rhythm of my body. It was not easy not to avoid artificially adjusting my speed or trying to walk at a certain pace. Instead, I gave my attention observing the way I walk and the rhythm. As Enrique said in his song: "All I need is the rhythm divine" 🍁🍃 
#mindfultrekking #mindfulwalking#mindfulsaturday #mindfulnessinnature#walkingwithmybuddy #walkingwithdog#feeltherhythm #feelyourbody#rhythmdivine #enriqueiglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment