2016/12/22


I came home after a long and exhausting day. But wait, an unpleasant surprise was waiting for me, the electricity had been cut off. Darkness was not a big problem for me, I could spend a quiet night reading my book in candlelight, but I remembered that natural gas did not work without electricity. After I learned that the problem would take about two hours, I decided to go out.  
The sky was cloudless and serene. After walking a while, I sat down in a quiet café near the sea. It was mindfulness practice time.  
First I sent away all the thoughts in my mind by concentrating my breath. Then I gave all my attention to the beautiful view of bosphours for 5-6 minutes. There were not many ships or yachts but the colour changes were really hypnotizing. 🛳⚓️🌜🌊 
#mindfulseeing #mindfulnight#bosphoruscity #seaside #afterworkspecial#dancingcolours

No comments:

Post a Comment