2016/12/22


Istanbul finally got its first significant snow of the season today. My friend and I had been walking straight through the street when it started snowing. We decided to go to seaside to enjoy the moment a little better. Till we reached there, snow had slowed down. My friend suggested me to do mindful activity. It was nice to hear it from her because she had been supporting me since I decided to spread these mindful activities in my life. We stood side by side, closed our eyes and gave our attention to things we heard. Sounds of waves, blustering wind, screams of seagulls, ferry horn...After I opened my eyes, I looked at her. It was like to be in a relationship with yourself and still feel like together. Then I lift my head up to the sky and met the shining moon. It was a literally dreamy moment. I felt lucky. 🌊🌝🌨⛴💨👭 
#mindfulness #mindfulnight #fullmoon#snow #friendshipismagic

No comments:

Post a Comment